- Delivery charges apply to all orders processed online except for items to be delivered to hospitals in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area.
- If Rehab Hire incurs extra delivery charges as a result of customer action or inaction, these may be passed on to the client at our discretion.
- Discrepancies with goods delivered (incorrect or damaged items supplied) should be advised within 7 working days.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Out-of-stock products will be placed on backorder and the customer will be advised.
- Payment for the full order amount, inclusive of delivery, must be received before the order is processed.
- To cancel an order that has not been processed or to request a product return, please contact our Customer Service Team on (03) 9646 7200 within 7 working days from the receipt of goods.
- Returned products must be in new, resalable condition.
- The hire period commences on the day equipment is received by the client. Delivery will be confirmed by signature of client or representative of client.
- An initial charge of 2 weeks plus delivery fees will be deducted from a nominated credit card prior to lease of hired equipment.
- All hires are for a minimum of 7 days and are payable in advance.
- All equipment is to be returned to Rehab Hire in good working order. If any repairs or excessive cleaning is required, the client shall be liable for all costs.
- All repairs are to be conducted by Rehab Hire staff or a representative of Rehab Hire ONLY.
- Rehab Hire may end the hire agreement if:
(a) Payment is not received by due date
(b) Equipment has been damaged/misused
(c) At the discretion of Rehab Hire
- It is the client’s responsibility to notify Rehab Hire of any changes to address, contact details or banking/credit card details.
- Rehab Hire does not offer any insurance on hire equipment.
- In the event of any injury or damages caused or sustained by the use of equipment hired or purchased from Rehab Hire, the client agrees to waive all liability and accept responsibility.