- Delivery charges apply to all orders processed online except for items delivered to hospitals in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area.
- If Rehab Hire incurs extra delivery charges as a result of customer action or inaction, these may be passed on to the client at our discretion.
- Discrepancies with goods delivered (incorrect or damaged items supplied) should be advised within 7 working days.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Rehab Hire reserves the right to change without prior notice the source of any of its products.
- Out-of-stock products will be placed on backorder and the customer will be advised.
- Payment for the full order amount, inclusive of delivery, must be received before the order is processed.
- Products on the Rehab Hire website are subject to modification consistent with changes in design, specifications or other factors.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- Ownership (title) of the goods only passes to the purchaser on full payment of the appropriate invoice.
- To cancel an order that has not been processed or to request a product return, please contact our Customer Service Team on (03) 9646 7200 within 7 working days from the receipt of goods.
- Non-stock items or custom-made or modified items specifically ordered in are not returnable.
- Returned products must be in new, resalable condition.
- Freight for product returns are the responsibility of the customer unless the product return is faulty or due to an error by Rehab Hire.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for hygiene products (e.g. continence products, hip protectors) unless faulty on receipt of delivery.
- Rehab Hire must agree to a credit request prior to the return of items. If agreed, Customer Service will issue you a Returns Authorisation (RA) number. Write the RA number on the outside of your return shipment. Do not write the information on the original product packaging. Please use the Return Form provided on the Rehab Hire website.
- A copy of the receipt must be provided with the returned goods when claiming under a warranty. Warranty cannot be claimed for dents, scratches or blemishes which occur after the purchase date.
- A replacement or refund will only be given once the faulty item has been received and tested.
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods that have been delivered.
- A manufacturer’s warranty applies to products when used in accordance with the user instructions and when the product has been properly maintained.
- Warranty does not cover negligence, unauthorised repairs or alterations, improper installation or accident.
- The hire period commences on the day equipment is received by the client. Delivery will be confirmed by signature of client or representative of client.
- Unless otherwise specified, hire equipment is payable ONLY by credit card. No deposit is required.
- Hire fees are payable in advance. An initial charge of 2 weeks plus delivery fees will be deducted from a nominated credit card prior to lease of hired equipment.
- All hires are for a minimum of 7 days. Hire prices are quoted and invoiced on a weekly basis (in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST) unless otherwise stated.
- Delivery charges apply to all equipment delivered by Rehab Hire or a representative of Rehab Hire.
- Weekend and after hour deliveries will incur premium charges.
- All equipment is to be returned to Rehab Hire in good working order. If any repairs or excessive cleaning is required, the client shall be liable for all costs.
- All repairs are to be conducted by Rehab Hire staff or a representative of Rehab Hire ONLY.
- All equipment is safety checked and sanitised prior to delivery.
- All hire equipment remains the property of Rehab Hire.
- All hire equipment may be purchased – please contact Rehab Hire for more details.
- Rehab Hire may end the hire agreement if:
(a) Payment is not received by due date
(b) Equipment has been damaged/misused
(c) At the discretion of Rehab Hire
- It is the clients responsibility to notify Rehab Hire of any changes to address, contact details or banking/credit card details.
- Rehab Hire does not offer any insurance on hire equipment.
- In the event of any injury or damages caused or sustained by the use of equipment hired or purchased from Rehab Hire, the client agrees to waive all liability and accept responsibility.