The Raz-AT (Attendant Tilt) mobile shower commode chair tilts up to 40° to provide extra pressure reduction and comfort. The unique frame design utilizes locking gas springs that help lift the seat to an upright position, making the Raz-AT one of the easiest tilting mobile shower chairs to operate.
The Raz-AT mobile shower commode chair comes standard with the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), 4” of height adjustment, adjustable-tension back upholstery, molded headrest and fixture, 5” dual-locking casters, flip-up padded armrests, and a commode pan. The easy-to-clean, polished stainless steel frame fits over most toilets and is designed for easy side and front access by the user or attendant.
- Weight capacity: 160 kg
- Frame width (seat and back frame): 46 cm/18″ (standard size)
- Overall width (with standard armpad): 57 cm/22.5″
- Overall length (with footrest): 99 cm/39″
- Seat width (commode seat): 46 cm/18″
- Seat depth (front of back post to front of seat): 40 or 48 cm/16″ or 19″
- Clearance height under seat: 43 – 53 cm/17″-21″
- – with pan brackets: 45-55 cm/17.75″-21.75″ in in 1″ increments
- Armrest height above seat (20″ Adjusta-Back): 19-27 cm/7.5″-10.5″ in 1/2″ increments
- Seat-to-floor-height: 54 – 64 cm/21.25″-25.25″ in 1/2″ increments
- Product weight (with footrests): 28 kg
- Frame and hardware material: Stainless steel (lifetime warranty against corrosion)